You can request a return on our website whether you have purchased as a registered user or a guest user.
- If you are a registered user, access My Account and enter the detail of the Order log. You will find the option 'REQUEST RETURN' alongside the order that you want to return.
- If you are an unregistered user, access the detail of the order through the dedicated area in the Login page. You will find the 'Check the status of your order' section here where you can enter the order number and your mail. Alongside, the item 'Request return', the shipping number can also be found.
Once the return request has been forwarded:
- pack the article in the original box;
- attach the prepaid label covering any other previous delivery information;
- contact the courier to organise collection or take the package to one of the courier's returns collection centres.
If you would like to send the return using a different courier, you will be wholly responsible for the shipping costs.
In this case, we advise you to use a traceable and insured delivery service as ETRO will not be held liable for any problems arising from the loss, damage or theft of returns that have not been sent using our courier.
A return is free and orders have a prepaid return label, except for perfumes. Customized products cannot be returned.
All returns must be made in the country of purchase.
More details are available by consulting our General Conditions.
Contact Customer Service if you require any further assistance.